As a part of Institutional social responsibilities, institutes should incubate technological start-upsby providing facilities such as free office space, technology and lab support, infrastructure support, legal support, financial management support and other assistance so that the start-ups can get through the initial hurdles in starting the business.
Dr. Shekar H S
Dr. Subrahmanya Swamy
This centre can bridge the gap between industries and educational institutions. Students collaborate with companies on campus for internships and projects and develop technological products which can have an impact on industry and society.
To promote innovation and entrepreneurship by creating a conducive eco-system for incubation and launching start-ups.
- Identify potential innovators with an entrepreneurial bent of mind and support them to develop technological products/processes leading to successful business enterprises
- Build a strong team with adequate knowledge and experience in guiding start-ups, building business plans, building networks etc.
- Develop partnerships and networks with academia, industry, funding sources, existing incubators and others concerned for the benefit of start-ups.
- To provide superior quality platform for the next generation technocrats who strive hard to develop innovative processes, projects, and products to meet the ever-changing demands of the industry and society.
- To provide solutions to the local problems faced by society and industries.
- To inspire and mentor the students to be successful entrepreneurs.
- To create a strong network of mentors who would provide sector specific knowledge and practical guidance.
- To provide access to prototyping facilities, testing facilities, market information and pilot implementation for the product/services.
- Establish a project monitoring and assessment group at the institute level to oversee the activities of the incubation centre.
WHY INCUBATE ?
- Incubation offers you a perfect launch pad for your business needs to take off.
- We connect the incubates to a strong partner ecosystem
- We provide mentorship with valid exposure from domain experts
WHO CAN APPLY ?
Anyone from the IT and manufacturing background who are in the ideation or MVP stage
- Submit application form
- Review of application
- Evaluation of B-Plan
- MOU and admission formalities
- Support services
WHY GAT-IC ?
GAT Incubation Centre envisages extending wide range of support by nurturing innovative ideas of the incubates through the project proposal stage, market survey, creating a viable product/service, guidance and mentoring during the incubation, industry interface and exposure to the investor community
- Subsidised co-working space
- Access to Labs and library
- Industry and investors connect
- Seed-funding support
- Hi-speed internet, pantry, and activity rooms
Dr. Shekar H.S, Centre Coordinator
Dr. Subrahmanya Swamy, Convener, GAT-IC
Dr. N.Ranapratap Reddy , Chairman, GAT-IC
EMAIL : email@example.com
Mobile : 9880410170 ; 9886331199