To develop projects by pushing the boundaries of the possibilities to ensure lasting positive impact on our society, economy, and environment. Also to closely work with various industrial experts.
To fulfil the vision by undertaking research and development in various fields, and to demonstrate their utility by participating in various competitions and events at national and international levels.
Encourage students to undertake projects where they design, fabricate, and fly miniaturized air borne vehicle.
To design and develop autonomous Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, that use the most recent advances in technology.
To lay hands on experience and to build variety of Nanosatellites for space vehicles.
To conduct workshop, guest lecture, technical talk and awareness sessions for technical and overall development of students.
Join Us At "VAIMAANIK" And Embark On A Journey That Celebrates The Wonders Of Flight
- The club aims to technically strengthen the students by integrating their skills in various fields of Engineering & technology, to cope up with the highly competitive environment.
- To inculcate engineering knowledge for designing and developing of aircraft and spacecraft for various applications.
- To develop Problem Solving ability, Time Management, Interpersonal skills, and a goal-driven mindset.
- Completely managed by the students
- Nominal membership fee
- Competition oriented activities
- Learning from failures
- Air Shows
- RC plane and CANSAT workshops for students
- Entrepreneurship programs
- Drone pilot sessions
- Implementation of the theoretical knowledge in the practical design challenges.
- Electronic component handling and assembly.
Any participant enrolled and is an active participant of the club will be able to:
- Understand and apply the concepts of Aerodynamics, Aero propulsion, Aircraft Structures, Aerospace domain and its allied subjects of study.
- Build and enhance their leadership, communication and entrepreneurial skills.
- Develop a team-oriented personality.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experiment through hands on experience by attending workshops, technical talks and guest lectures.
- Adapt to industrial environment and know how of the Aeronautical industry.
- Develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- A student who voluntary desires to participation in the formation and/or operation of this Clubs must be registered member.
- A student who is part of any team under this club, to be punctual to project from the time of commencement till the day of completion of that project.
- The club has the right to regulate the time, place, and manner of all activities and to prohibit any activity that is deemed by the administration to create a clear and present danger to a person or property.
- The club has the right to restrict or limit on-campus activity of any team or individual whose purposes are directly contrary to the institution’s stated mission and purpose.
- Officers of a Student Club shall be held accountable and responsible for the programs and activities sponsored by the Student Club if the Student Club and/or its members violate established college policies, procedures, rules, or regulations.
- Officers of this clubs have the responsibility to ensure that all students within the club are able to participate and benefit from all programs and activities sponsored by this club.
Speak To Lead
- Aero Quiz
- Aviation Industry Awareness
- Guest Lecture
- Pick & Speak
- Seminar By Students
- Drone Modeling & Analysis
- Rc Plane Modeling & Analysis
- Clash Of Caad
- Bottle Rocketry
- Aerial Robotics
- Coding & Debugging
- Designing, Modeling & Flying
- Digitalisation In Aeronautics
- Cansat / Cubesat Building
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Iot (Internet Of Things)
- Experimental Launching Of Amature Rocket
Research & Development
- Sustainability In Aviation
- Industrial Visits
- Modern Metals
- 3-d Printing
- Composite Material Fabrication
- Balsa Wood Model (Glider)
- Aircraft Crash Analysis
- Building & Flying
- Poster Preparation
Media & Report
- Website Maintenance
- Report Writing
- Technical Publication Marketing
Vimaan Faculty Coordinators
Dr. Bino Prince Raja. D
Mrs. Chandrika M B
Vimaan Student Council
CAD O Philia