Admission FAQ's

  • Is GAT affiliated to any university?
  • Yes, GAT is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka.
  • Does GAT provide hostel facility?
  • Yes, separate hostel facility is available for boys and girls.
  • Does GAT encourage students to participate in co-curricular & extra-curricular activities?
  • All departments support and encourage in the department student club activities, sports, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
  • Is there transport facility provided by the college ?
  • Yes, The College has a well-connected transport facility within Bengaluru and interested students can avail this facility.
  • Is there an Internet facility at the campus
  • Yes, high speed internet facility is given to all students free of cost. Students can avail this facility by registering their laptops with the system administrator at the department of computer science and engineering.
  • What are the rules surrounding attendance requirement?
  • You must attain at least 85% overall attendance for classes, inclusive of all approved leave of absence, failing which you will be debarred from taking the examination/assessments. If you need to apply for leave of absence, please submit to the respective HOD’s well in advance for consideration. Application for leave of absence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
  • How do I inform HOD of my absence due to Medical Certificate?
  • You will need to submit the original medical certificate to the HOD, within 3 working days from the last day of your medical leave.
  • Will I be given a student ID card and what are its uses?
  • All GAT students will be issued with a student ID card. To facilitate identification, the tags are colour co-ordinated based on the department and students are always expected to wear the lanyard with the student card when you are on campus. The student card entitles you to use the library, internet, sports, and recreational facilities.
  • How can I replace a lost ID card?
  • You need to report it to chief librarian immediately and complete the student card replacement form to prevent unauthorized issue of books. A replacement fee will be charged accordingly.
  • I need a letter to certify that I am a bonafide student. How can I get it?
  • Please submit the request letter to administration section with any supporting documents (if any needed). A letter certifying your student status will be generated at no charge.
  • I have changed my home address/contact number. How do I inform the college?
  • You may submit the letter, together with the supporting document to the administration section. The information will be updated within 2 working days.
UnderGraduate courses
UnderGraduate courses
View eligibility
PostGraduate Courses
PostGraduate Courses
View eligibility

Copyrights Reserved @

Developed by Swaragh

Online Fee Payment Enquire Now