The GAT Placement Portal is a novel institute placement and training department initiative to create a platform exclusive to GAT students who seek to make a career. It is a one stop solution, bringing recruiters and GAT student’s on one single platform.
GAT students who seek job can register and submit their detailed application on this portal. The registration process is simple and easy with few registration steps. On the other hand, the GAT Placement office will be able facilitate and automate the shortlisting of right candidate among the registered students and alumni’s of GAT who full fill all the prerequisites specified by the recruiters and for initiating placement drive. Further, it also provides an opportunity to those already working GAT alumni’s to post job opportunities in their organizations as part of referral initiative.
The portal provides regular placement drive dashboard alerts as well as mobile and email alerts to registered and eligible students. The Portal also has the facility to link the social media accounts especially professional accounts like LinkedIn.
A separate sections are available to capture information about upcoming placement events on daily basis, and all the expired placement events. Quick links to training material or resources are some of the highlights.
About Career Counseling, Training and Placement Department
Global Academy of Technology's endeavor is to equip students with necessary skills required for their employability in the industry and other organizations. To meet this objective, the institute has established Career Counseling, Training and Placement (CCTP) department to act as an interface between the academia and the corporate world and perform entire gamut of activities such as industry-academia interaction, extensive on-campus training, guest lectures, corporate training, seminars, and workshops from time to time for strengthening corporate relations and ultimately guide maximum number of aspiring students through Campus & Off-campus re cruitment process in top notch companies.
Vision and Mission of Career Counseling, Training and Placement Department
To enhance employability of students by empowering them with technical competencies, Domain Skills, leadership, techno-managerial qualities and communicative abilities to ensure they are industry ready.
To provide comprehensive career services through collaboration of student competencies with industry opportunities by facilitating progressive and company specific training.
- The ultimate objective of the Placement department is to see that the students of all disciplines get maximum placement opportunities.
- To make GAT the preferred choice of the prospective employers
- To have continuous interaction with the industry to expose students to practical aspects of technological developments.
- To provide opportunities to students to attain skills by way of comprehensive on- campus training programs/ participation in seminars / symposia / conferences/Workshops.
- To impart training to all students to develop their employability skills and to be good Corporate Executive and Civilized Citizen.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by organizing training in Aptitude, Quantitative, logical, verbal, Group discussions, public speaking, teach-back, Just a Minute(JAM), preparing for Technical, and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To motivate students to have a realistic vision, develop career plan, goal setting and Skilling/reskilling which will mold them into professionals competent enough to excel even after getting the job offer.
- To explore and create avenues for maximizing employment for students in best reputed organizations through on- Campus Interviews, Off-Campus Interviews, Job Fairs, etc.
- To enter into tie-up arrangements/Accreditations with Industries & Corporates of repute for Campus recruitment
- To create a talent pool with inclination towards holistic development for gainful engagement with Corporates for their strategic talent management program.
- To empower students to achieve professional and personal success in dynamic careers and in a diverse global society by providing a comprehensive and supportive educational experience and encouraging lifelong learning.
- To collaborate with industry for live projects, Research work, Workshop or any academic alliance and Industrial visits.
- To maintain regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, HR Conclave, etc
- To promote discipline, healthy outlook and positive attitude towards national integration and removal of narrow provincial preferences and prejudices.
To organize seminars and guidance workshops for informing students about the emerging professional trends and events, job profiles, leadership roles, entrepreneurship, market needs, challenges and national/International socio-economic policies and to roll-out appropriate skilling strategies.